MISS CORPORATE WORLD KENYA CSR WARDS - 2014
Do you care about your employees?
Do you care about your Community?
For Social Responsibility And Accountability Kenya (CESRA) and Miss
Corporate World Kenya invites you to submit your company for the
esteemed MCWK CSR Awards that will take place at the same time of
Crowing the Miss Corporate World Kenya.
To be considered for MCWK CSR Award your firm must have a proven track record in developing and managing CSR Programs that emphasize on Education and nurturing of Special talents and skills
AWARDS Application and Eligibility and Winning Process
- Entry Fee:150,000/=
- Answer all 20 CSR Related Questions.
- The CSR campaign must have taken place (either in part or in full) between Jan 2013, and June 2014.
- The Winner will be announced on November 22nd 2014 as we crown the miss Corporate World Kenya,
- Once we receive all the entries, the applications go through a two stage judging process. The awards are judged by two separate panels comprising experts in the field of CSR. The first panel will decide the shortlist while the second panel will decide the category and overall winner.
- Entries will be evaluates your entry based on creativity, innovation, sound planning, implementation and outcomes.
- The most important criterion is proven success in aligning your strategic objectives with your end goals
- To Enter contact us at [email protected] to request the questionnaire form